- United Spinal is a national disability organization which promotes activities for individuals with mobility challenges.
- Texas PVA is the central Texas chapter of the national PVA focused on veterans with spinal cord injury and disease.
- Rolling Inspiration is a San Antonio based disability support and activity group that meets twice monthly at Warm Springs.
- Connect-Ability is a San Antonio based organization that provides services and support to those with disabilities.
- Project MEND is a San Antonio based organization that provides new and refurbished assistive technology
- The Abilities Expo Houston provides an annual venue that brings together the disability community with assistive technology vendors and advocacy.
- KineticKids is a central Texas organization focused on meeting the needs of children with special needs.
- ARC San Antonio is an organization focused on enhancing the quality of life for people with intellectual and other developmental disabilities,
- Variety San Antonio is a chapter of the national organization focused on empowering children with special needs.